Follow Qiela :)

TO LET GO : Portable baby cot (preloved) RM50

Portable Baby Cot (Preloved) RM50

- Dimensions (fully extended): 35cm (W) x 96cm (L) 15cm (H)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Material: Cotton
- Removable pillows to adjust baby’s sleeping position
- Portable with easy-to-carry handle
- Foldable for convenient storage
- Also doubles as toy carrying compartment
- Built-in breathable inner compartments for better ventilation
- Suitable for babies aged 0 – 6 months
- Colour: BLUE


Sebab nak jual, tak guna & malas nak simpan dah...tak guna sebab baby asyik nak tidur atas riba je masa pantang. hhhehehee, lepas pantang.... enjut buai, ( serious ). condition tiptop, memang tak guna, include kotak. RM50 only ( postage not include ) 






Whatsapp / SMS : 013-9961889
Email : syakilla.purple@gmail.com

Thankyou :)

5 comments:

amal salleh said...

jom join
http://cheqmoomoo.blogspot.com/2013/12/hadiah-dari-thaqif-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

As a site owner I think the written content here is extremely
excellent, thank you for your efforts.

my webpage Best Acne Treatment, http://www.scribd.com,

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you
do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my
thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just
seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?

Cheers!

Also visit my blog post AC Servie And Repair Services Houston

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for compare income

Here is my homepage home based business reviews

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive where you're getting your info, however good
topic. I must spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for excellent information I used to be searching for this info for
my mission.

my website ... transformers rise of the dark spark download