Follow Qiela :)

I’ll be giving birth soon

I mean, very-very soon--ive got only a month? Oh, nopeee.... 27 days left and everything gonna change. How i wish this 'thing' wouldnt be happen but deep inside my throat said... i just need u baby... i need to see you! 

how ur looks gonna be...will u smile when ur just with me and daddy... 
did u will well behave as much like i do, or u dont like to sleep like u daddy does...
will u count all ur calories intake when ur getting fat, or ull refuse to drink my milk instead of formula milks? 
are u going to be exactly like me?


Oh,okey... which one were you?

Iam now pity restless. every night thinkin & keep imagine how this thing gonna be started and will this thing gonna end as much as pretty like i wanted so long. ...

Does my ketuban will flow heavily, or just leaking? Does my ketuban will not be 'ketuban', but fresh blood like in the movie? 
Did my ketuban pecah when i busy-ng choosing which strooler will i bought for you...and those salesgirl will screaming and i just like 'Please stop, are you trying to tell the whole stor? ur embarassing me'...
Did all my contractions begin when im with you dady waiting for our roti canai at mamak stall? 
well, please dont came out while im driving lonely going back home from work?
will u get out while ur daddy were here or u just dont care? 
anddddddddd, did u will popped out during our ramadhan? or ur gonna be by my side when our first tarawikh?

Oh, god..please...
27days more... 
indeed, ur doa will be more appreciated.. ameen'..


my next getaway, pheww--



3 comments:

Mawar said...

Subhanallah, tak lama lagi Qiela!! I feel nervous for you, I really do! I doakan everything goes smoothly Inshallah. Rasa jealous pun ada, coz you dapat jumpa your baby lagi awal dari I.. hehe. ;)

ciksufi said...

Semoga semuanya selamat :)

#ciksuzlin said...

Yeah! sama dengan kita, 27 days left! semoga semuanya selamat :)