Follow Qiela :)

Engaged Or Not, It's Time to Plan Your Wedding!


Whether you are engaged or not, whether you are dating someone special or not, now is the time to plan your wedding day!  You may think this sounds crazy but it truly works! 
While in High School, my Home Economics teacher gave me the assignment to plan a wedding.  I had to put together a scrapbook that included photos of a wedding dress,  wedding bouquet, bridesmaid dresses, wedding rings, wedding decor, wedding flowers, wedding cake etc...  Although it was time consuming, it proved to be a very helpful activity!
One day while shopping at a mall, I saw a wedding dress that resembled one much like the one I had put in my wedding scrapbook.  I put it on layaway and was able to pay it off before I ever even met my husband!  It was one less thing to worry about when planning my actual wedding!  It also proved to be economical in budgeting for my wedding.
Here is how you make your wedding scrapbook.  You can use any binder and put card stock in it.  If you prefer, you can purchase an inexpensive scrap booking album.  (You don't have to use acid free materials.)

No comments: