Follow Qiela :)

no word.

Yesterday, me and pumpkins ( just a nickname for betterhalf if i get mad towards him ) get fight about some just lil tiny thing that he had done. ( note the word he )

dia kata i ni cerewet....
what the......

i get mad dan terus merajuk seharian....turn off my fon and ignore any of his email or YM buzz.As for me, its wasnt so good to call ur girl something like that even ur not in good condition at all.
BAD BOY!

I turn out forgiving him, when i get tired whenever he keep say sory for all did happend and everythings going just fine. Back on trap and as always, i keep falling in love with him again and again.Until he call me and we had a longggg chat at the middle of the night...

our chat begin like this..

him : ' eh, mak kite suka dekat awak. abah pun suka. dia suruh tunang bulan sebelas TAHUN NI'
( ada sebab i besarkan perkataan TAHUN NI, but i don even know for what )

me : whatever syg............long deep breath.

him : serius lah. kalau ikut, mak dah tak bagi tunang-tunang ni. dia suruh kawin terus, sebab kita dah kenal lama...

me : ( silent mode )

him : syg cakap dekat mak k. nanti balik..kita bincang panjang-panjhanggggg....(im not typo, just to tell how typo's he is )

me : okey. bye...nak pegi peeee. ( and guess what, i pegi toilet betul2. and i know...something wrong did happend just now, but i don recognize what. mybe my sereberum is not ready at the time being or just my serebelum get hit without me knowing when and how )
what thee.....

i cepat-cepat tell my mom, everything.and it happend so fastttt! like i didnt told anything....
well.
guess what, i think,,ive got a longgggg journey to get through.........
yes wayyyyyy.....

bye peeps!

p/s : sory about all my grammars, im not good at all. i already know it at the 1st pharse.

No comments: